The “X” MTB
EASTERN CAPE ODYSSEY
430km 5 DAYS
OF PURE GET-AWAY BLISSFUL CYCLING
Approx 60 – 80 KM PER DAY (not technical cycling)
START/FINISH: Grahamstown, Eastern Cape
This will be the most incredible mountain biking you will experience.
5 fantastic days of cycling on rarely used pristine Eastern Cape mountain tracks, through 6 private game reserves and remote areas you may never have known of before.
Great hospitality, quaint historical little towns, unbelievable cycling and comfortable accommodation awaits you.
During my scouting rides in this region in Dec 2013, I saw more game than I saw during a 5 day trip to the Kalahari !
ENTRY FEE: R7250.00 per person
We will donate R250.00 from each person’s entry to the SPCA in Grahamstown –
Included in the entry fee:
- Accommodation for 5 nights. Chalets/Country Hotel/Cottages/Game Lodge.
- Transport of overnight plastic crates [These are supplied by you and contains your own gear/extra snacks for overnight stops. Size = Max 60L.]
- 5 dinners
- 5 lunches. 4 are packed lunches for “on-the-trail” consumption
- 5 breakfasts
- Stunning riding through game reserves not normally open to the public.
- Long sleeve Expedition top – “The X”
- a Pair of Glider eye wear
- Tog bag
- Other goodies
- Did we mention the sensory overload along the way?
- A transformed you!
ONLINE ENTRIES : www.quantumadventures.co.za