There’s still time to enter the Momentum Weekend Argus Knysna Cycle Tour! Online entries have been extended to Wednesday 24 June, but if you enter after 19 June there will be a late entry fee.
Late entry fees:
Road Races and the 80 km and 50 km MTB events: R40
15 km and 30 km MTB events and the Forest Family Dam Ride: R20
Enter now and enjoy a weekend of cycling for the whole family at this year’s Pick n Pay Knysna Oyster Festival! From MTB events, road races, children’s events and a new family event, there’s a ride for everyone!
Enter BOTH a MOUNTAIN BIKE event AND a ROAD RACE event and qualify for a 10% discount!
MTB Events: Saturday, 4 July – 80 km, 50 km, 30 km and 15 km
- One of the biggest MTB events in southern Africa
- Outstanding routes through the Knysna forest and private property
- 80 km and 50 km races are official premier seeding events of the 2016 Cape Town Cycle Tour
Road Race Events: Sunday, 5 July – 109 km and 50 km
- New 109 km route introduced last year designed for enthusiastic, competitive roadies
Children’s Events: Sunday, 5 July – 500 m, 1,7 km and 2,8 km
- The Spur Rotary Knysna Children’s Cycle Tour for children 2 to 10 years
- Three events – 2-4 years (500 m); 5-7 years (1, 7 km); and 8-10 years (2, 8 km)
- New venue at the Festival Grounds to ensure better vantage points for spectators
NEW EVENT Forest Family Dam Ride: Sunday, 5 July – 30 km
- New event for the whole family!
- Scenic MTB ride through indigenous forest and past Knysna’s dams
- Relaxed, guided ride for mom, dad and kids 12 years and over
Hospice Charity Entries
If you would like to support Knysna Hospice, you can purchase a special charity entry. In return, you will receive:
- Preferential seeding
- A Hospice goodie bag filled with fantastic cycling goodies including an awesome cycle shirt
- VIP registration at the Hospice stall
Follow the Knysna Cycle Tour on Facebook and Twitter for regular updates about all the events.
Megan or Linda | Cell: 079 796 7834 | Tel: 044 382 1129 (mornings only)