- Online entries for this event have sold out. There will be limited entries available on-the-day, strictly between 06h00 and 07h30.
- IF YOU’RE NOT IN THE QUEUE BY 7h30AM ON SUNDAY YOU WILL BE SHOWN AWAY EMPTY-HANDED.
- Late entries will incur a R30 late entry penalty on top of the normal fee.
- Number collection on the morning of the event is between 06h00 – 08h30.
- Please get there as early as possible to avoid the queues. If you leave this until the last minute, there is no guarantee that you will make the start time.
- If you already collected a race number at race 1 and you entered online for race 2 you do not have to collect a new number – just bring your number from last week.
- If you entered the entire Series or are thinking about doing more than one race in the Series, please keep your race number for all of the events. Once you have collected your race number, you do not need to queue again at the rest of the Spur Trail Series™ if you have pre-entered online.
- You will need a new race number if you change distance at any one of the events.
ON THE DAY
- As usual, there are no water points on either route, please bring your own water for the run.
- Spur will be providing a jumping castle to keep the little ones entertained while you run.
- BOS Ice Tea will be handing out one drink per person at the finish line.
- There will be coffee and yummy food on sale at the event.
- Spectators who wish to enter the Reserve will need to pay a R5 entry fee.
- Our new Spur Trail Series™ adidas running gear will be on sale (t-shirts, tech tops, jackets etc) as well as adidas running shoes and sunglasses and a variety of Buff® headgear so bring some cash or a credit card. Sizes and stock are limited.
- We are also accepting payments from SnapScan! Go to www.GetSnapScan.com to find out more! It is as simple as scanning our unique barcode from your cell phone. Download it at your app store!
- If you’re in the market for new trail shoes, you can test drive a brand new pair of adidas at the race. Go to the adidas caddy van to find out more from the expert tech reps.
- BioMechanix will be on site again for a post-race massage. Visit their tent to find out more.
NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED at any of the events, at the venues or to run with.
- Any confirmed Spur Trail Series entrant with a 2014 Trail Series race number qualifies for 20% off adidas running footwear and apparel at any one of the adidas concept stores nationwide. Click here to download your voucher. (It is still valid, despite the date on the voucher.)
- In partnership with Protea Hotels, all participants in the Spur Cape Winter Trail Series 2014 qualify for a buy one night, get one night free at selected Protea Hotels across the country. Click here for more information on this offer and to claim your free night now!
We’ll be tweeting live from all the races, so join in the conversation by using #spurtrailseries or follow us on @wildrunnerza. Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/trailseries for regular updates on any of the races in the Series.
We can’t wait to see you on Sunday, hope you’re ready to tame the Tyger!