This year the MTB consist of 3 routes (47km, 33km and 11 km). The GWM TussenOns Festival MTB forms part of a whole bunch of festive family activities hosted by the TussenOns Festival, a non-profit organisation. The picturesque mountains of Worcester contributes to the scenic route for the 4th TussenOns Festival MTB. The festival programme with entertainment for the whole family ensures something for everyone on a pleasant weekend in Worcester, part of the Breederiver Valley. The TussenOns festival will already start on Friday 5 September, with one of the highlights being the GWM MTB and the Rainbow Half-marathon, both from the early hours on Saturday 6 September. For more information visit our web site www.tussenonsfees.co.za and click the news icon.
TussenOns Fees MTB Inskrywingsvorm
Your entry fee for this event includes free admittance to the TussenOns Festival on the day you participate.
- You can either submit the online entry form or download the pdf form and fax it to 086 581 5950.
- Payments can be made via EFT or cash deposit into the bank account appearing at the bottom of this page.
- As soon as we receive proof of payment your race number will be issued.
Indemnity and disclaimer : All riders agree to and hereby bind themselves to the following :
- The rider undertakes and agrees to ride the event and use the area entirely at his/her own risk.
- The rider hereby waives and shall have no claim whatsoever against the TussenOns Festival Management, partners, any landowner, official, assistant, representatives, sponsors or any local authority (hereinafter referred to as the parties), in respect of any injury, loss or damage that the entrant may suffer arising from any injury/incident, caused directly or indirectly by the negligence, albeit gross, of one or more of the afore-mentioned parties.
- The rider undertakes not to hold any of the parties liable if he/she or any dependent suffers loss or damage which was caused directly or indirectly from participation on the properties, including, but without limiting the generality of the afore-going, any loss or damage due to physical injury or death or the physical injury or death of another person, or due to patrimonial loss or damage, and in which ever manner the damage or loss was caused, including the negligence of the parties.
- The rider indemnifies the parties against all liability for above mentioned losses or damages and confirms that this acceptance of risk, undertaking and indemnity is also binding on his/her estate.
- The entrant confirms that this indemnity extends to the participation of any event, including his/her arrival at the property and departure there from and attendance and/or participation of any activity during the TussenOns Festival.
- The rider accepts that, without limiting the generality of the afore-going, the parties and the owners or managers of the venue shall accept no responsibility or liability for any injury, howsoever caused, to any person while on the premises or while utilizing the facilities thereon, as well as in respect of any patrimonial loss or damage, howsoever caused, suffered by any person while on the route/track, the premises or while utilizing the facilities thereon.
- Should the rider be a minor, the parent, guardian or adult supervisor of the minor confirms that the minor is riding the trials at his/her own risk and indemnifies the parties against claims by such minor.
- The rider or, in the case of a minor, the parent or guardian, confirms that he/she has read and understands the effect of this indemnity.
- All or any of the parties may accept the benefits which accrue to them in terms of this indemnity at any time after it has been signed by the participant.
- I agree to abide by the rules as stipulated by the landowners and the organisers, including the waiver.
- Wearing of helmets is compulsory.
- I hereby accept the conditions of entry, race rules and the indemnity.
Acc Name: TussenOns Fees
Acc no.: 1045950475
Acc Type: Current Account
Branch Code: 198765