- Online entries for this event have sold out. There will be limited entries available on-the-day, strictly between 06h00 and 07h30.
- IF YOU’RE NOT IN THE QUEUE BY 7:30AM ON SUNDAY YOU WILL BE SHOWN AWAY EMPTY-HANDED.
- Please allow yourself 10 minutes to get from your car to the start venue.
- Late entries will incur a R30 late entry penalty on top of the normal fee.
- If you entered online you can collect your number on Sunday morning between 06h00 – 08h30. The earlier you get there the shorter the queues, please be there as early as possible.
- If you leave this until the last minute, there is no guarantee that you will make the start time.
- If you already have a race number from race 1 or 2 you do not need to register again. Please run in this number and keep it for the last race in the Series.
- You will need a new race number if you change distance at any one of the events.
ON THE DAY
- Spectators will need to pay a R20 entrance fee. If you have entered the race this fee is included in your entry fee.
- As usual, there are no water points on either route, please bring your own water for the run.
- Spur will be providing a jumping castle to keep the little ones entertained while you run.
- There will be coffee and yummy food on sale at the event.
- BOS Ice Tea will be handing out one drink per person at the finish line.
- Our new Spur Trail Series™ adidas running gear will be on sale (t-shirts, tech tops, jackets etc) as well as adidas running shoes and sunglasses and a variety of Buff® headgear so bring some cash or a credit card. Sizes and stock are limited.
- We are also accepting payments from SnapScan! Go to www.GetSnapScan.com to find out more! It is as simple as scanning our unique barcode from your cell phone. Download it at your app store!
- If you’re in the market for new trail shoes, you can test drive a brand new pair of adidas at the race. Go to the adidas caddy van to find out more from the expert tech reps.
- BioMechanix will be there again to help you recover after the race. Be sure to give them a visit.
NO DOGS ARE ALLOWED at any of the events, at the venues or to run with.
- Any confirmed Spur Trail Series entrant with a 2014 Spur Trail Series race number qualifies for 20% off adidas running footwear and apparel at any one of the adidas concept stores nationwide. Click here to download your voucher. (It is still valid, despite the date on the voucher.)
- In partnership with Protea Hotels, all participants in the Spur Cape Winter Trail Series 2014 qualify for a buy one night, get one night free at selected Protea Hotels across the country. Click here for more information on this offer and to claim your free night now!
Click here for more information on the final race of the Series at Kleinmond on 16 August.
Click here to check out the race reports, full results and photos from the first two races of the Series.
We’ll be tweeting live from all the races, so join in the conversation by using #spurtrailseries or follow us on @wildrunnerza. Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/trailseries for regular updates on any of the races in the Series.
We can’t wait for another great day out.
See you on Sunday!
The Wildrunner Team